Cetacean Specialist Group Report on Activities and Progress for 2018
A report summarising the activities of the IUCN Cetacean Specialist Group in 2018, as well as targets for this quadrennium (2017-2020) has been produced The report includes information on the following:
- Mission of the Cetacean Specialist Group
- Project Impact and Targets for the 2017-2020 Quadrennium
- Progress on Red List Assessments
- Progress on Conservation Planning
- Updates on Conservation Actions including specfically those focussed on Mekong Dolphins, the Vaquita, Arabian Sea humpback whale, Taiwanese white dolphin, Marine Mammal Protected Area Task Force and the Western Grey Whale
Read the full report here.